Tuesday, March 8, 2022

First Production Day

     Today I went to my dad's fire station to start mapping out where I was going to film. Since I've never been there, I started by thinking of how I can film inside with the station's lighting. I also took some establishing long shots that would be the first shot of the opening. The show I'm going to use is of the flag in front of the station blowing in the wind. I think this will set the scene and establish that it is calm and quiet at the beginning. This will be important because I want my opening to change from calm to adrenaline-filled in seconds. Like 0-100 almost immediately. 

                                    

    We also took out the trucks and turned on the lights and sirens and realized that it would look better if it was dark outside. The issue is that the establishing shot of the flag would only be used if it was taken when it is light outside. If I do one with light outside and one in that dark it won't look cohesive so I have to use the shot of the sirens that are taken outside. 




Works Cited:

“Fire Station 112 (Southwest Ranches).” Davie, FL, www.davie-fl.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Fire-Station-112-Southwest-Ranches-44.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT