Monday, March 28, 2022

Changes in Sound

    Post-production was where I realized I needed to add extra background sound. Background sound will allow me to add a more dramatic effect. I searched for tons of different websites on Google. I browsed through tons and tons of sounds to find the perfect one. Websites that were helpful included pixabay.com and freesound.org. 


    
The sound files I needed were birds chirping and a heart beating for my opening. For my CCR, I wanted to add sound effects such as crickets and a loud tone. I put the birds chirping sound over the establishing long shot which is the first shot in my opening. I used the heart beating when the action started. I decided to use this to show anxiety and tension. TO make my CCR entertaining, I used crickets to show stressful moments in my production process. I used a loud tone every time I made a mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT