Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Film Schedule

     For me to be organized, I felt it would be easiest to make a schedule. I am planning to add things to the calendar a week in advance. I started off with writing the days I can shoot because they have to correlate with my dad's work schedule. I can only shoot when he is working at the station, so the days you see below are the dates that I have access to the film location. I decided to schedule 4 film days but I may have to add more. We'll see as I go.   

 
     Some things I plan to add to the schedule are editing, extra shoots, and CCR responses. The schedule begins with week four. This week, I will begin my shooting just by doing some test shots and assessing the lighting at the location. Week five I will do the majority of my shooting ad well as start some minor editing. Week six I plan on finalizing my editing and completing the editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT