Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Filming Tools

     Yesterday, while I was filming I ran into a few issues. It was difficult for me to hold the camera straight without my hands shaking. To solve this problem, I went to Amazon and found a stabilizer. I ordered the one below. It came this morning and it was super easy to learn to use. I tried a couple test shots with it and now I wish I bought it earlier!

    To film, I've been using my iPhone 12 Pro. I found that this is the easiest way for me to be able to upload the videos straight to my computer. Using my phone is also super convenient. I'm able to manipulate the lens as much as I want quickly and easily. A professional video camera would probably have better resolution, but using my phone is the best option for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT