Sunday, March 6, 2022

Editing

     To edit, I will use Adobe's Premiere Pro and After Effects. I don't have very much experience using these editing softwares but these will allow me to make the best content I can. I have been researching and watching Youtube videos to learn how to create unique effects. I also have been researching how to use the tools that are already available for me to create transitions. Transitions will be important in my opening so it is critical I know how to use them. 


This video is a tutorial I watched on how to make a burning effect for the text in After Effect. I will use this for my title slide. Since my opening is about a firefighter going to a fire, I thought it would be cool to add a fire effect. 


 
This video is a tutorial I watched on how to make the burning text effect using Premiere Pro. 


 
This video that I watched explained 10 ways to use the tools available in Premiere Pro to create transitions. It explained that there are simple ways to create effective transitions without having to use different programs or downloads. The biggest thing that I learned from this is that everything you need is available and accessible for free in the program. 

Sources: 

tunnelviziontv. “After Effects Tutorial Burning Titles For Motion Graphics.” YouTube, YouTube, 10 May 2017, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ump4UfvG_RE.

BPAQuickTips. “How to Create Your Own Title Using Text On Fire in Adobe Premiere Pro.” YouTube, YouTube, 29 Aug. 2012, www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4UcUukqHBo.

colorgradingcentral. “The Top 10 Premiere Pro Transitions You Get For FREE.” YouTube, YouTube, 24 Apr. 2020, www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCQxvl_YmTw.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT