Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Logo Making

    To be more inspired, I watched some projects from the past years. After watching a few, I realized that I wanted to make a specific logo for my production company. I used Adobe Illustrator to make a logo. It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. However, I really enjoyed making it (once I learned how to use it) and I'm very happy with my finished product. 



    After I finished my logo, I transferred it to Canva to make a complete page, which I put as the first clip of my opening. 

 

    
    I'm honestly so proud of myself for finishing the logo and not bailing on it. I have a pattern of just giving up but I didn't even though it really was not easy to make from scratch, without any templates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT