Monday, February 21, 2022

Character Analysis

     For my opening, I decided to have one main character so that viewers can deeply connect with him and experience his feelings. The main character is a 32- year old male firefighter that is tall and buff. He has black hair and brown eyes. This character is strong and passionate. Firefighters are known to be courageous and fearless so I want this to show throughout. 



    My first step is to choose a name. I did this by researching strong baby boy names. I chose Dalton. Even though the name won't be repeated often, I still wanted it to be something that sounded good to me. The character will show the traits of a firefighter by being calm and responding to the situation quickly. He will do things swiftly but wil show the adrenaline he feels throughout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT