Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting #1

    Today, we had our first group meeting. I actually really enjoyed it. It was cool to hear about other people's projects and how different and creative each one is. In our meeting, we listened to each member's idea and then gave some advice or help if they asked. Some advice I gave was about music and transition choices. 


       The advice I asked for was if I should do the burning effect for my title page and if I should use background music. Avice I was given was to not do the burning effect for the letters. Members added that it will look cheesy and may take away from the seriousness that I'm trying to create. They also told me that instead of adding background music, I can add stings to it. They said that using by stings instead of music, it will keep the serious feeling that I am trying to establish. I appreciate all the advice they gave me. It really helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT