Saturday, February 26, 2022

Storyboarding

    After completing my outline I am now able to create my storyboard. This made creating a storyboard a lot easier. The storyboard was actually my favorite part of the planning process. It gave me a visual representation of what my film will look like. 

The first box is the scene where the firemen are sitting in the kitchen just talking to each other. The second box is where the fireman hears the call in the intercome from the dispatcher. This is where the action starts. The fourth clip is the fireman running to the garage. 


The fourth box is the firemen putting on their bunker gear. The fifth box is the men running into the fire truck. The sixth box is the fire truck driving away with lights and sirens. 

Sources: 

Clever Prototypes, LLC. “Storyboard Creator: Comic Strip Maker: Storyboard Maker.” Storyboard That, www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard-creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT