Thursday, February 24, 2022

Outline

    Before I start my storyboard, I need a general outline. I have decided that I don't want my film opening to have a resolution. I want it to end when it's about to get to the climax so it leaves viewers wanting to see more. 


 

Exposition:  It begins with Dalton minding his own business at the fire station. He will be sitting in the kitchen with the other fireman having a good time. This is where there will be some conversations with the other fireman at the station so that way Dalton's character starts to develop. 

Rising Action: While the fireman are having a good time, they get a call on their radios and intercom. It says that there is an emergency that they need to respond to. It says that it is a huge structural fire. The men quickly get up and run to the garage. This is where the adrenaline starts. The men put on their bunker gear and get into the trucks. They turn the lights and sirens on and drive to the call. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT