Thursday, March 3, 2022

Changes to Project

    After going to the station, I realized that that one doesn't have a garage for the vehicles. My storyboard and outline featured the idea that the men get geared up in the garage, so either I have to change it to be outside or film at a different station. I was really set on the idea of filming inside and then changing to outside with a transition that includes the light and sirens. This is important to me because I wanted to keep it traditional with the use of the garage and a big firehouse. 

    The best way to solve this would be to change the location. This will be difficult because my dad is assigned to his station for the rest of the month. I want to film at Station 91, which was recently built so it will look better than the location that I chose before. I will have to go there on the days that I am allowed to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT