Sunday, February 20, 2022

Location

    A major component of my opening is the setting. I want the location to be a real fire station so that I will have access to all the props. Since the film is about a firefighter I thought it would make the most sense for the setting to be a fire station. The main location will be Station 112 in Davie. My dad is giving me permission to film inside and outside. He is also going to take out the fire truck and will give me permission to use the bunker gear. 

 About the Department | Davie, FL  

    I want to incorporate the sirens and lights in some way at the beggining. By doing this there will be an indication of an emergency and I want that feeling to be portrayed in my opening. I feel that a fire station just overall gives off a feeling of adrenaline, so this will be a big help to me in my opening. Also, in my research, I found that all firefighter films take place at a fire station or are a big part of the plot. The reason is that the station is the place where the men get dispatched from. That is where the story begins. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT