Sunday, February 13, 2022

Beginning Something New:)

    It is finally the time of year to start something new. From now till the end of the year, my focus will be on creating something myself, from start to finish. I think this is an amazing opportunity to be able to showcase what I've learned throughout the year and do something creative. 

    I've started thinking of ideas for my film opening but I haven't decided on one yet. I want it to represent me as a person and show the things that I like to do. I love fitness, fashion, and traveling so I want the opening to showcase all of those things. I want the genre to be either a drama, mystery, or coming of age. My next step would be to research the genres and see which can connect with my ideas the most. A film opening sets the scene for the entire film so the opening has to set the tone almost immediately, as well as introduce the characters. The audience should be excited to watch the film just based on the opening, so I know that it has to make an effect on viewers. I know that I want the opening to have one main character, a teenage girl. My main goal is to create something with an idea that hasn't been done before, or isn't done very often. 

    My next step would be making a pros and cons chart for the few ideas I have. I feel that this will be the best way for me to organize and decide which idea will make viewers the most interested. In this upcoming week, I'll hopefully be able to organize my ideas and put something together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT