Thursday, February 17, 2022

Mystery or Drama?

    Picking what genre to choose has been a challenge for me. At first, I wanted to choose mystery as my genre. Films in this genre are interesting to watch and enjoyable. The issue that I faced with choosing mystery as my genre was that I couldn't think of anything that hasn't already been done. I thought about creating a scene about a girl who has a double life but that isn't something I can connect with.

    I then realized that my main goal was to create something that can make others feel something. I wanted viewers to feel the adrenaline as they watched the opening. So, I decided to choose drama as my genre. I want my film to be serious and real, not a cheesy romance movie. Movies in this genre usually portray real-life scenarios with high stakes. Dramas are known to be emotional and have extreme situations. This is a genre I can form a deeper connection with. 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT