Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Best Birthday Gift

It's my birthday! Whoooo! 

I know what you're thinking, "Sasha why are you blogging on your birthday?"

Well, I wanted to put the finishing touches on my project today and finalize it. 


First, I used Adobe's caption library to add titles and captions. 

Here's a list of credits I added in the beginning:

Director: Sasha Osnovsky 

Producer: Sasha Osnovsky 

Cinematography: Sasha Osnovsky 

Starring: Dave Vezina

And... Ta daaaa, I finished my project!

    Honestly, I feel like this is an amazing birthday gift to myself because I am truly proud of this piece. It's crazy that I started this back at the beginning of February and here I am now, finally done. It took a lot of hard work and I am very proud of myself. Don't worry, you'll see it very soon. Just stay tuned for my post to see the final product!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Ladies and gentlemen... the moment you've all (mostly me) been waiting for... PRESENTING 1100 ° FAHRENHEIT